FULL STACK DEVELOPER
ARE YOU OUR NEW FULL STACK DEVELOPER?
Do you want to work on a Node.js based personalization platform, then join us in the effort to explore how machine learning can make a difference for the millions of users that interact with our platform every month. SiteCampaign delivers cloud personalization software to some of the biggest e-commerce players globally, and we need your help in developing our platform towards scalability and AI. Experience with Node.js, frontend frameworks (REACT), architecture and micro-api’s will be an advantage.
SiteCampaign is a personalization service that combines various data sources and custom website tracking to create tangible results for our clients – delivered via overlays or dynamic web content directly on our client’s websites. Our technology base combined with our managed solution approach means that SiteCampaign is one of the most advanced on-site campaign solutions currently on the market.
We are starting up a new project that combines clickstream tracking, big data analytics and machine learning and we need you to help us!
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
- An exciting career opportunity in a fast growing company
- Develop our software-architecture and development roadmap – and you get to work with actual implementation of big data and machine learning in a multi-million user environment
- The opportunity to work with leading online companies
- Good opportunities for personal and career development
- A dynamic, and informal working environment that includes various social events, when we’re not in the middle of a pandemic.
- Workplace in new modern offices at Kgs. Nytorv, Copenhagen – when we’re at the office.
- Want to work from home? We’re flexible if you’d like to work from home, as long as the job is done.
YOUR DAILY TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
- Being on the frontline of web and big data technologies and using them to develop our new platform application, which is seen and used by millions of users in over 20 countries
- Help plan and ensure scalable development of our SiteCampaign software solution together with your colleagues
- Helping us maintain content and functionality for current customers
- Join us in the effort to leverage machine learning so we can continue to improve the user experience for end-users, and improve the business case for our clients – and make our products available for increasing numbers of users and clients.
- Experience as full stack developer with modern frontend frameworks (REACT) & NodeJs
- Experience with Micro-services, software architecture, and cloud hosting (AWS, Heroku)
- Good oral and written English communication skills (our company language)
- Passion for software development
- A high drive, positive attitude, and the willingness to go the extra mile
- Please apply by sending a motivated application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application process will be continuous and applications will be addressed on an ongoing basis.