SiteCampaign is looking for a developer intern to join our growing team and help us create digital success for our clients.
SiteCampaign is an on-site behavioral targeting service that combines various data sources and custom website tracking to create tangible results for our clients. Our technology base combined with our managed solution approach means that SiteCampaign is one of the most advanced on-site campaign solutions currently on the market.
• An exciting job in a fast growing company
• The opportunity to work with leading online companies
• Good opportunities for personal and career development
• A young, dynamic, and informal working environment that includes various social events
• Workplace in new modern offices right by Nørreport
• A free catered lunch program
• Being on the frontline of web technologies and using them to develop our main application, which is seen and used by millions of users in over 20 countries
• Helping us maintain content and functionality for current customers
• Actively contributing in our weekly Scrum meetings where your input can make a difference
• Passion for software development
• Fluent in English
• Knowledge of and experience with HTML, SCSS and GIT as version control
• Experience with any of these technologies is great, but not required: NodeJs, VueJs, and Grunt/Gulp & Webpack
• You have experience with – or would like to learn – Agile methodology
• Focus on delivering high quality results and committing clean code
• Flexible, structured, and dedicated
• A high drive, positive attitude, and the willingness to go the extra mile
• You are available for 2-6 months for ~30 hours per week. We will of course take into account any exam periods during this time.
• Upload a motivated application, your CV, and other relevant qualifications using the form below
• The application process will be continuous and applications are addressed on an ongoing basis
• For any further questions, please contact Katrine Andersen at [email protected] or +45 28 25 79 15